Monday, November 18, 2013

Gotta Love Army Green

Army green is one of my favorite colors at the moment when it comes to clothing, and it works great in the fall! best of all, you can find it just about anywhere right now! But beware! You have to be careful when you are picking out an outfit to go with your army green piece, because it can be a little bit on the dark and dingy side... which I try to avoid as much as possible! So be sure to always wear plenty of bright colors! These two outfits I'm wearing are perfect for fall and have one important thing in common: army green!
















With this first outfit, I am wearing an army green utility jacket from Old Navy, paired with a blue and white striped shirt from J. Crew (that I got on clearence, of course!) I love how the strips on the ends of the sleeves of the shirt peek out from under the shorter jacket sleeves! My electric blue necklace from Forever 21 serves as a pop of color, and I am in love with my new skin colored booties from Old Navy that match pretty much everything!



















Now this outfit just perfectly fits the fall season. Army green pants are the inspiration, and yes, Old Navy provided me with these! They are SO comfortable, and go with just about as much as jeans do! I've got a navy striped long sleeved t-shirt from Forever 21 with this awesome silky looking orange patterned scarf I bought from JC Penny a few years ago. Putting a patterned scarf with a striped shirt is a great way to amp up an outfit in the fall! My Marshall's cardigan helps to break up the stripes and also lighten everything up. This is a very easy oufit to copy, throw on with some leather riding boots, and take on the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment